$2.94 – $3.65
- Seams: Heat sealed, not sewn or glued.
- Hem: Double stitched, sewn with thick polyester thread Dia. 22mm
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks
- Custom Tarp Size Variances: 1 to 2 inches
- MOQ: 5000㎡
Construction Snow tarp, snow removal tarp, snow tarps, snow lifting tarp, snow tarps for construction, snow shield
KOP Snow Tarp, removes hundreds of square feet of snow in minutes.
KOP heavy-duty construction snow tarps are crafted of 18 ounce industrial strength PVC fabric with high strength webbing. These can be used to lift snow from important areas such as roofs and construction sites. Simply place the snow removal tarps on the surface to be protected from snow. No more wasting time, money, and energy shoveling. Deploying these tarps is an excellent way in helping keep the job site safe.
Material: 100% PVC Coated Polyester
Fabric Weight: 610gsm
Webbing: 2″ High Strength, seat belt webbing on perimeter
Grommets: Brass grommets spaced evenly every 24 inch around perimeter
Corner: 4 corners reinforced for lifting
Grade: A Grade
Size: 20′ x 20′
Temperature: -30℃ ~ + 70℃
Lead time: 25 days
How to use
Just lay your snow tarp out before a storm, attach the corners to overhead cranes after the snow has fallen and lift.
Snow Shield is an original solution to a common problem for building contractors – the backbreaking and tedious labor required to clear inclement weather debris from construction sites. Let our snow tarp do the clearing, so you can get back to building.
Actually it is a multi-use tarp for lifting washouts, debris cleanup and product transport. Our heavy-duty construction snow tarps are crafted of 18 ounce industrial strength PVC fabric with high strength webbing. These can be used to lift snowGreat for construction sites, landscape projects, home yard cleanup and DIY projects.
* Designed to lift & remove freshly fallen snow on construction job sites
* Quickly & efficiently clears snow fall vs. shoveling man hours
* Saves large amounts of time and labor hours
* Highly durable vinyl fabric is tear resistant
* Heavy duty webbing reinforcements provide durability
* Winter construction jobsites
* Used to lift and remove freshly fallen snow on construction jobsites
* Used to cover jobsite materials & equipment
* Used to cover rebar during concrete pouring stages