KOP PVC coated or uncoated tarps(which also known as tarpaulins) can be used for home, transportation industry, construction industry, self protection, fire fight, water preserver and so on, generally speaking, tarps are good helper to protect your properties and can be used by your special needs!
Creative Tarpaulin Uses
DIY Tarp Tent
- You can pitch a tent from your tarp.
- Protect the bottom of your tent.
- Use as a windbreaker.
- Make privacy dividers.
- Create shower/restroom area.
- Keep wood dry.
- Animal shelter.
- Keep your fire in the rain.
- Shade yourself, or your supplies from the sun.
- Sleep or protect yourself from weather under DIY shelter.
- Cover supplies.
- Make a hammock.
- Hunting and fishing gear.
- Carry/transport supplies (firewood, food, etc.) around.
- Create a make-shift picnic or rest area during breaks.
- Make a rain poncho.
- Gather water.
- Make a floatation device.
- Camouflage (with the right color, like olive drab).
- Use as a gurney to transport injured individuals.
- Use to treat roof leaks.
- Use as a ground cover for simple clean-up.
- Protect floor while painting.
- Warm plants on cold nights.
- Use as temporary covers for renovation, construction, and unfinished projects.
- Make temporary room divider curtains.
- Cover and protect storage.
- Protect your carpet while moving.
- Cover patio furniture during rain/snow or shade from sun.
- Protect bikes from snow/rain/sun.
- Equipment and supply cover (sports, construction, garden, wood etc.).
- Use instead of a painters drop cloth.
- Play space for kids.
- Use for water container
- Car/truck covers (inside and outside the vehicle).
- Boat/yacht covers.
- Boat windows.
- Boat sail.
- Use on a hot day as a slip-n-slide.
- Make your own waterproof bags.
- Use for the kid’s fort.
- Use for dancing matt
- Use on the football playground ads to display your splendid products or services
- Use on the printed ads besides the highway
- Use for vehicles protection with your own logo and slogans.